Technical Safety & Risk Engineering
Provide Technical Safety Engineering support for Upstream and Downstream Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Industrial Projects from front end feasibility study to conceptual and detail design stage.
Key activities include:
- Safety Case preparation for mobile and fixed facilities.
- Design HSE case preparation.
- Fire Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA) Preparation.
- Escape Evacuation Rescue Analysis (EERA) Preparation
- Emergency Systems Survivability Assessment (ESSA) Preparation.
- Bow Tie Analysis
- Emergency Response Procedure (ERP) Preparation.
- Safety-Critical Identification (SCE) Report Preparation
- Design Performance Standard (DPS) Report Preparation
- Quantitative Risk Assessment with the use of SQRAM modeling tool.
- Hazard Analysis (HAZAN).
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) Studies Facilitation.
- Hazard Identification (HAZID) Studies Facilitation.
- Fire Protection Analysis (FIRE PRAN).
- Firewater system design for new facilities and upgrades for existing facilities.
- FRED assessment for Dispersion and Radiation to study the consequence for Pool fire, Jet fire, Explosion.
- Hazardous Area Classification Drawings Preparation.
- Reliability/Availability Analysis.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA).